Yealink Forums

Full Version: Languages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
maybe have reason to to add this FAQ.
I need the language files for VP530, if there's Brazilian Portuguese available, otherwise, the Portuguese and English templates, so I can do the translation. I'm using firmware 23.70.0.40. Where can I get it?
Hi azevedo,

I have attached the Portuguese and English templates to you. But we don't have the Brazilian Portuguese template.
You can do the translation by yourself. About How to customize an LCD Language, please refer to this post.>>here<<

thanks
(06-30-2014 02:15 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi azevedo,

I have attached the Portuguese and English templates to you. But we don't have the Brazilian Portuguese template.
You can do the translation by yourself. About How to customize an LCD Language, please refer to this post.>>here<<

thanks

Hi Support!

I've done the translation, but can't active it. I've tried the auto provisioning howto in all filename way and variables, but looking close at the log files I found this:

Code:
Jun 30 15:10:01 autop[321]: [autoParser.cpp           :919 ] WAR Warning! Not found item gui_lang.delete
Jun 30 15:10:01 autop[321]: [autoParser.cpp           :919 ] WAR Warning! Not found item gui_lang.url

If I try other configuration variables works fine.

I've tried using firmware 23.70.0.40 and 23.70.0.66.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your support!
Hi azevedo,

Apologize for my mistake. I also have tested it locally and make confirm with our product department. The VP530 dosen't support the customize an LCD Language. Our all sip phone and DECT support it. If you have other model phones, you can set it. Sorry again.

Best Regards
thanks
Hi Yealink Support!

I want change LCD language T19P modell.
My prefered language hungarian.

Please send me gui and LCD text file from 31.72.0.20 or 31.72.0.75 firmware.

Thanks!
zsomlee
(12-05-2014 09:18 PM)zsomlee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yealink Support!

I want change LCD language T19P modell.
My prefered language hungarian.

Please send me gui and LCD text file from 31.72.0.20 or 31.72.0.75 firmware.

Thanks!
zsomlee

Hello anigwei,
Please get the English language template as the attachment.

Thanks,
Peter
(01-23-2014 01:10 AM)FlexGert Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2014 10:11 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2014 11:19 PM)FlexGert Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yealink Support

Thank you for your quick response.
Looking forward to making a new Danish translation that fits V.72.
Should probably remember the .lang in the end of the file name.

Best Regards...
Hi FlexGert,

Thanks. If you have finished the Danish translation, can you kindly share with us?Big Grin
I think we would appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

Hi Yealink Support.

I have now translated 0.GUI.English.lang to Danish language.
Of course I want to share the file with you, so it can get us all together for good.
I have named the language file 10.GUI.Danish because I want to keep the original English language file in the phone. So now DK simply added to the other language files.
The file is attached below.

Thank you again for your prompt response. Hope you can use 10.GUI.Danish.lang

BR
/ Flex Gert

Hi Flex Gert,

I tried to download the language file that you have translated to Danish, but I do only receive 0 bytes.

Can you please reuploade the Danish translation again?

Best Regards
/Ron9
It's very useful! Thanks so much !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's