Yealink Forums

Full Version: XML Push without DSS key?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm attempting to post XML to the Yealink T38g without first using a DSS key. I'd like to kick off a series of actions that would be used for automated testing. Is this possible?

The user guide for XML development for T38 is linked below and it is quite good, but there's no hint on how to post XML to the phone without first using a DSS key.

I've configured the XML Push Server address in the T38 web UI.

The xml that I'm using works fine when called from a DSS key:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<YealinkIPPhoneExecute>
<ExecuteItem URI="Dial:4007" interrupetCall="no"/>
</YealinkIPPhoneExecute>

I'm using linux curl from the XML Push Server to send the XML. I'm getting an empty response from the phone:

curl -X POST -d @dial.xml --verbose http://admin:admin@x.x.x.x

Response:
* About to connect() to 10.x.x.x port 80
* Trying 10.x.x.x... connected
* Connected to 10.x.x.x port 80
* Server auth using Basic with user 'admin'
> POST / HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic
> User-Agent: curl/7.15.5 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.15.5 OpenSSL/0.9.8b zlib/1.2.3 libidn/0.6.5
> Host: 10.x.x.x
> Accept: */*
> Content-Length: 140
> Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><YealinkIPPhoneExecute><ExecuteItem URI="Dial:4007" interrupetCall="no"/></YealinkIPPhoneExecute>Empty reply from server
* Connection #0 to host 10.x.x.x left intact
curl: (52) Empty reply from server

Anyone have any experience or advice about this?

---------
This is the developer's guide that I'm using:
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/document/X...635570.pdf
Hello,
Our phone can also support Push XML, you can see our demo manual as the attachment.
And fill the " Push XML Server IP" in the phone-webpage-Phone-Features- ip_security-Push XML Server IP
Thanks.
The document refers to "Push xml.rar" -- Where can I find that file?

The document looks great on first pass, thanks!
(07-22-2013 02:24 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Our phone can also support Push XML, you can see our demo manual as the attachment.
And fill the " Push XML Server IP" in the phone-webpage-Phone-Features- ip_security-Push XML Server IP
Thanks.

I have followed the steps in the document and now I just need "XML Push.rar". Would it be possible to post a link to that file?

Thanks!
Hello,
Sorry please ignore this file, you can just find the TextScreen.php file in the path "C:\AppServ\www", and modify it.
Thanks.
(07-23-2013 10:37 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Sorry please ignore this file, you can just find the TextScreen.php file in the path "C:\AppServ\www", and modify it.
Thanks.

Textscreen.php is a Yealink file and is not part of AppServ, I need the file from Yealink please.
(07-24-2013 02:13 AM)testengineer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2013 10:37 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Thanks.

Textscreen.php is a Yealink file and is not part of AppServ, I need the file from Yealink please.

Actually, never mind, I found the file on Yealink's FTP site, the link to which I'll post here for anyone else who needs it:
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....ushXML.rar
Sorry for the file missing, you are correct. Smile
And where is the file now? :/
Reference URL's