Yealink Forums

Full Version: Client claims T26p is autoanswering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all,
Just known from our R&D, they are still testing this firmware, to make sure it's stable, we will release it at the beginning of next week, really sorry for this.
Were you able to replicate the problem to see for yourself in your R&D department?
Can you please provide an updated status on this?

I've had two new reports today from my client that the system is now autoanswering WHILE A CALL IS IN PROGRESS.

Here's what happened to my client today:
1. William is on yealink T26P in a normal conversation with person 1
2. Suddenly person 1 is dropped and person 2 is on line with William

This happened twice today to William. He was talking normally, then suddenly he is talking to a different person! Person 1 was simply dropped for person 2.
William is part of a ring group of 7 phones. However, the other phones DID NOT RING; the call just went automatically to the new caller.

Unfortunately, William is the owner of the company and not very happy with me or my phones!

I've not upgraded the firmware yet as I am waiting to get your new version you have said will be released soon.
The phones are currently on version 130.

Thanks!
Hi There

I am also experiencing this auto answering with 2 t28p's

Firmware Version 2.70.0.103
Hardware Version 1.0.0.39

Another issue i have is random beeping during and after call compleation.
Receptionist answers call and the beeping starts simultaneously
call gets transferred or ended handset put down and the beeping
continues on the speakerphone if the handset is lifted again the beeping is then heard on the handset speaker and will then stop on its own after a short while.This beeping is not heard by the calling party and is not present in the call recording.

Thanks
It seems some posts have vanished from this thread, in particular the one in which Yealink posted a link to the updated firmware that they believe resolves the issue - it's x.70.0.150 and available at ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....s/V70/T2X/

After updating all the T26Ps of my client to this version, I've had no further reports of auto answers in nearly a month (vs 1-2 a week previously), so it does appear to resolve the problem...
Hello all,
Sorry we lost the database from Aug 21 to Sep 13.
As Rebuke said, we already released new firmware x.70.0.150 which is resolved this issue.
Please have a try.
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....s/V70/T2X/
Thanks.
Sorry to dig up an old thread but i have T26p phones that auto answer sparodically and im on much later firmwares than are mentioned here.

The phones that are auto answering are all logged into a queue (although i dont believe it is queue calls that get auto answered)

firmware in use is 6.73.0.40 and were running against version 12.5 of 3CX

It only occurs a few times a week but is getting extremely annoying to our reservations department who have phones with no one sat at the desk answer themselves.
Hi, please refer to this thread.

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...430&page=3

It's probably a same issue.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's