Yealink Forums

Full Version: establishing audio incoming group call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have 4 handsets registered with 4 sip registrations (each handset its own registration) and connected with the W52.

These accounts can be called simultaneous in a hunt-group call (broadsoft).
When being called as simultaneous hunt-group, all handsets get alerted. After answering one of the handsets, it takes almost 3-4 seconds before the audio gets established.

In case only one account is called, this problem does not occur at all. It almost seems that, the more accounts are being called in this simultaneous group call, the longer it takes before the audio is connected.

In this scenario the time it takes to have the audio connected with 2 calls, is more ore less acceptable, so we've temporally placed a second base-station with two handsets / accounts each.

Is this a familiar issue, how can i solve this problem?

Firmware Version 25.30.0.22
Hardware Version 25.1.0.0.0.0.0

Warm regards,

Edty
(07-13-2013 02:50 AM)Edty Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

I have 4 handsets registered with 4 sip registrations (each handset its own registration) and connected with the W52.

These accounts can be called simultaneous in a hunt-group call (broadsoft).
When being called as simultaneous hunt-group, all handsets get alerted. After answering one of the handsets, it takes almost 3-4 seconds before the audio gets established.

In case only one account is called, this problem does not occur at all. It almost seems that, the more accounts are being called in this simultaneous group call, the longer it takes before the audio is connected.

In this scenario the time it takes to have the audio connected with 2 calls, is more ore less acceptable, so we've temporally placed a second base-station with two handsets / accounts each.

Is this a familiar issue, how can i solve this problem?

Firmware Version 25.30.0.22
Hardware Version 25.1.0.0.0.0.0

Warm regards,

Edty

Hi Edty,
1. Please try to set Syslog level to 0(refer to attached "Syslog-0.png"), and check again.
2. If the problem is still, could you provide PCAP trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file to us, so we can analyze?
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)
These three files are very important for us to find the issue, hope you can kindly understand.
Thanks.
Hi Admin,

Syslog level is currently set to 3, since the device needs to reboot, I will re-set this level remote, after business-hours. As I need to have hands on site to register all handset on one base again I will probable go on site at the end of the week.

So I will report later. Can you explain me how the syslog level could have influence?

Warm regards.

Edty
Hi Yealink Support,

Email containing requested files is sent to techsupport@yealink.com.

Best Regards,
Hi,

Any progress on this issue? We have exact the same problem using these handsets (5) using 5 sip registrations on Broadsoft platform.

Thank you for the response.

Rob Kriekaard
Hi Rkriekaard,
Our distributor is dealing with Edty's issue.
If you have the same problem, could you also send your above(pcpa trace, syslog, config.bin file) to support@yealink.com, so we will deal with it?(And let us know where are you from)
Thanks.
Hi Yealink Support,

Is there any progress in solving this issue? could you provide me with a status-update?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Edty
Hi Edty,
Let's check with our distributor about this progress.
Hi Edty,
I think our distributor already contact you about this issue?
And now our R&D is analyzing this issue now.
You can ask our distributor for the further progress, thanks.
Reference URL's