Yealink Forums

Full Version: Slow Operation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After firmware update models T20, T22, T26 and T28, for versions 2.70.0.140.rom, 6.70.0.140.rom, 7.70.0.140.rom and 9.70.0.140.rom, the phones after a while you start using to be slow in the operations of incoming and outgoing calls, late delivery of audio, it is necessary to restart the phone to return to normal operations. Having to repeat the restart the device several times for periods varidos (examples: some tevem restart after 2 hours, others after six hours and other after days of operation)
There is no set time for this problem to happen and does not happen on all devices in the same moment.
What can I do to get around this problem?
Hi Jason,
1. What's the PBX are you using?
2. Is there any different of your network from before? Maybe stun server or others?
3. Generally there will no this problem after you upgrade to V70 firmware.
If the problem is still, could you provide PCAP trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file to us, so we can analyze?
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)
These three files are very important for us, hope you can kindly understand.
Thanks.
Good morning,

1. What's the PBX are you using?
Answer: Use Asterisk PBX version 1.8.21.0 with FreePBX.

2. Is there any of your network different from before? Maybe stun server or others?
Answer: It is the same network where there is no other server that can be stunning.

3. Generally there will be this problem after upgrading to firmware V70.
If the problem is still, you could provide PCAP trace, syslog (level 6) and config.bin file to us so we can review?
Answer: I can not play the scene all the time, because having more than 50 devices in use and users restart the device each time you lock and not communicate at the time of the happening or communicate afternoon. Will enable the syslog priority to some users and instruct them to communicate locking so I can collect this information.

regards,

Jason
Good morning,
The following files requested a TP28.
[attachment=176]

Once you get the other models will be forwarding.
regards,
Jason
Hi Jason,
Thanks for your files.
I will submit to our R&D to check, any update will let you know ASAP.
Thanks.
I have a similar experience with my T-38 Phone, but not with the same severity. I mainly notice the issue when the phone has been idle for a while, and I then start dialing a number. The phone will not respond for a second or two, then dial my input in "fast-forward" to catch up. This does not effect the overall operation of the phone, but it does give a poor impression.

FW: 38.70.0.125
HW: 21.2.3.160.0.0.0

Let me know if you would like config\logs for this, and I can try to catch it when it happens next.
Hi Bnelson,
Do you mean when you dial a number, there's no responds, then suddently, it will dial very fast?
Is it because your T38G is in screensaver mode? Then you dial the number?
Thanks.
(07-12-2013 05:02 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bnelson,
Do you mean when you dial a number, there's no responds, then suddently, it will dial very fast?
Is it because your T38G is in screensaver mode? Then you dial the number?
Thanks.

Yeah, that is exactly what occurs. I do not use the screensaver mode, but do use the backlight dimming feature, and a custom background file. I have 3 sip(one with 2 line keys) accts registered, 1 speed dial, and 11 BLF keys configured. So, the phone is being used pretty heavily... Wink

I have attached the config for the phone(with sip acct details redacted).
(07-10-2013 08:51 PM)jason.luka Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning,
The following files requested a TP28.

Once you get the other models will be forwarding.
regards,
Jason

Hi Jason,
These days our R&D are looking into this issue, but they found that the logs you provided seems normal, we can't see there shows the responds is slow.
Could you check whether these files are including slow issue? Did you capture the slow issue when you export these files?
If possible, could you provide us again? And make sure these files including slow issue?
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks very much.
Hi to all, im get the same problem, any news abouta that???.
PBX : Asterisk 1.4
Firmware: the last for phone T2XP

I need any help.
Regards
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's