Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call parking/transfer fails at random
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble transferring calls with my t22p's as they fail at random. Normally the caller should get music on hold (and when they do it works great), but often they don't get any music and we can't transfer the call to another extension.

Somehow the call doesn't seem to park as it should. I'm having the same problem at all my yealink's.

Any ideas of settings I could try?

Regards,

Jaap
Hi Jaap,
1. Do you have the latest firmware 7.70.0.140?
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/firmware/T....0.140.zip
2. Do you mean the phone can't make the blind transfer? For example, A talked with B, A press Transfer+C number+Transfer, but B don't hear the music when it's held, and C didn't ringing?
3. About the call park issue, when you press Call park(already set the park feature code) on A, but the call didn't park, A is still in conversation?
4. What PBX are you using? And these issues happened randomly, not every time?
Thanks.
1. Running 7.70.13.4 and somehow upgrade to 7.70.0.140 fails.
2. Attended transfering fails, so A talks to B. A presses tran+C-number#. A talks to C and then tran presses tran to connect B to C. When the call is placed in the waiting queue correctly waiting music will sound (and transfering goes as it should). When there's no music, transfering fails.
3. When only using hold the same symtoms occur. Sometimes the holding music and sometimes nothing. We can always get back to the waiting call, so it parks the call.
4. We're using a hosted PBX system. It's hosted at sip.sipnl.nl.

Hope this give a little more information.
Hi Jaap,
Oh so this is a special firmware, please contact your local distributor-Tiptel, i think there are some custom setting that make these features failed.
Or ask them is there any special setting can resolved this.
Thanks.
Dear,

It's a yealink phone which I've purchased, with yealink firmware.

Some are stuck at fw 7.70.13.9 and some at 7.70.13.4

Manually uploading 7.70.0.14 through the phones website doesn't work. Actually it looks like everything is running fine, but upon reboot, the old firmware is still on the phone.

Is there a solution to update the firmware, so I could check whether this solves the call hold problem?

Thanks,

Jaap

(07-08-2013 04:44 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jaap,
Oh so this is a special firmware, please contact your local distributor-Tiptel, i think there are some custom setting that make these features failed.
Or ask them is there any special setting can resolved this.
Thanks.
Hi Jaap,
Because these firmware have software protection(made by tiptel), you can't upgrade them to neutual firmware, so you need to contact your distributor to resolve this.
Sorry and Thanks.
Reference URL's