Yealink Forums

Full Version: Unable to register phone on Zultys MX250 r8.0.3: SIP 400 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry, about port 5060, you said "Can you set the default to port 5060 for all accounts (the current is 5062)"
Do you mean the 'Local SIP Port' in our webpage-Account-Advanced? Now it's 5060 by default.
(06-21-2013 11:17 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, about port 5060, you said "Can you set the default to port 5060 for all accounts (the current is 5062)"
Do you mean the 'Local SIP Port' in our webpage-Account-Advanced? Now it's 5060 by default.

Yes, when you go to Account tab, select any account, click on advanced, the field named 'Local SIP Port' the default is 5062.

Even on this newer build (28.71.0.85) if you do a factory clear/reset it is putting 5062 as the default value.
Isaac

Your original problem was the user-agent string. MX can't handle colons in there.

When you upgraded your string changed (Mac address gone)

What is confusing to me is that I upgraded my T46 tonight to v.85, yet the agent string is still the same as yours on v.70.

Not sure what is going on here.

Mark
(08-10-2013 12:02 AM)chopsywa Wrote: [ -> ]Isaac

Your original problem was the user-agent string. MX can't handle colons in there.

When you upgraded your string changed (Mac address gone)

What is confusing to me is that I upgraded my T46 tonight to v.85, yet the agent string is still the same as yours on v.70.

Not sure what is going on here.

Mark

Mark,

Unfortunately you have to do a factory reset to clear all the existing config files on the phone. Reenter your settings and it should work.

If you look at the backup configs or firmware images it is a ridiculous hodgepodge of various opensource and proprietary tools and programs.

With the Yealink phones It looks like it is good practice to wipe the config off of the phone with each firmware revision update.

-Isaac
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's