Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 Handset Volumn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reporting that the two T46G phones I got has the handset volume to low on both the receive and send side. Needs to be fixed.
Hi Elementpbx,
You mean when you use handset, the volume is too low even you adjust them to the top?
Both of these two phones have low volume when receiving and dial the calls?
What about using speaker?
(06-10-2013 09:46 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Elementpbx,
You mean when you use handset, the volume is too low even you adjust them to the top?
Both of these two phones have low volume when receiving and dial the calls?
What about using speaker?

When i pick up the handset the volume is low and I need to use the slider to increase volume on every call. Speaker seems to be ok.

I rebooted the phone and it seems ok now, but I assume that may be a bug.
ok, thanks, we will test at our side to check whether problem happen again.
I am also having low call audio levels on the base and handset. Both are set to the maximum audio levels. The most noticeable audio problem is the complete lack of side tone from the handset. (you cannot hear your self talk when using the handset) I have callers complaining that they cannot hear me from time to time. The phones are configured and using g711u for their calls.

I also have gone through the settings to see if there is a boost/buck audio setting, however none were found. Can you add this feature to allow for hot or cold pstn lines/sip trunks. Also if you can add a control for the amount/attack of AGC gain of the audio paths.

Can you let us know when there will be a patch that will address these problems.

Thanks
-Isaac
(06-14-2013 07:28 AM)IsaacSchneider Wrote: [ -> ]I am also having low call audio levels on the base and handset. Both are set to the maximum audio levels. The most noticeable audio problem is the complete lack of side tone from the handset. (you cannot hear your self talk when using the handset) I have callers complaining that they cannot hear me from time to time. The phones are configured and using g711u for their calls.

I also have gone through the settings to see if there is a boost/buck audio setting, however none were found. Can you add this feature to allow for hot or cold pstn lines/sip trunks. Also if you can add a control for the amount/attack of AGC gain of the audio paths.

Can you let us know when there will be a patch that will address these problems.

Thanks
-Isaac

Hi Isaac,
Could you let us know where are you from?
I suggest send the email to support@yealink.com, there will be higher priority to deal with your issues.
Thanks.
(06-14-2013 01:57 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2013 07:28 AM)IsaacSchneider Wrote: [ -> ]I am also having low call audio levels on the base and handset. Both are set to the maximum audio levels. The most noticeable audio problem is the complete lack of side tone from the handset. (you cannot hear your self talk when using the handset) I have callers complaining that they cannot hear me from time to time. The phones are configured and using g711u for their calls.

Thanks
-Isaac

Hi Isaac,
Could you let us know where are you from?
I suggest send the email to support@yealink.com, there will be higher priority to deal with your issues.
Thanks.

See: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=600

for Sidetone fix...
Reference URL's