Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to search on remote PhoneBook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Firstly I set remote url on my mac-config file
[ RemotePhoneBook0 ]
path = /config/Setting/Setting.cfg
URL =http://MYSERVERIP/phonebook/yealink.jsp
Name =MYREMOTEPHONEBOOKNAME

After Autoprovisioning I can see remote phone book list but at the same time I want to search on remote PhoneBook but How can i do this?

Thanks..
Hi Crtg,
Currently we don't support search in remote phonebook, but we will support it in next V71 firmware which will release commerical firmware in about July.
At that time you can download the firmware from our website.
Thanks.
Hi,
Thats good to hear but ,its late for me..Sad I want to ask several question.
Normally I can search on local Directory so I guess there is "search function" on Yealink. Therefore Can we use this function on remote phone book directory?, or How can we carry this soft key to other soft key when we open remote phone book directory?

Thanks for your interest,

(06-05-2013 02:14 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Crtg,
Currently we don't support search in remote phonebook, but we will support it in next V71 firmware which will release commerical firmware in about July.
At that time you can download the firmware from our website.
Thanks.
like support said - this is not currently a feature. wait about 30 days or so.
Hi Crtg,
Do you have any project need this feature urgently?
We will release beta firmware these days first, but just beta firmware, just for test, can't for deployment.
exactly I need this feature urgently in these days..
(06-06-2013 11:03 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Crtg,
We will release beta firmware these days first, but just beta firmware, just for test, can't for deployment.
(06-06-2013 02:45 PM)crtg08 Wrote: [ -> ]exactly I need this feature urgently in these days..

Hi Crtg,
Could you let us know why you need it urgently? And you want to deploy the phone? This firmware is just an beta firmware, just for testing.
it's important because my customers need this features and actually i want deploy. so How to get it ?

Thanks..

(06-07-2013 11:15 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2013 02:45 PM)crtg08 Wrote: [ -> ]exactly I need this feature urgently in these days..

Hi Crtg,
Could you let us know why you need it urgently? And you want to deploy the phone? This firmware is just an beta firmware, just for testing.
(06-07-2013 07:47 PM)crtg08 Wrote: [ -> ]it's important because my customers need this features and actually i want deploy. so How to get it ?

Thanks..

(06-07-2013 11:15 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Crtg,

Hi Crtg,
If currently you have project need to deploy, please contact your local distributor, then they will apply for this with Yealink, so we will check whether we can release a special firmware for you to deploy.
Thanks.
Hi All

We are having a problem where i have yealink T20p and configured a simple XML remote phonebook but when i go into the phonebook on the phone it just says none. i'm using the FW 70.140

Also how is the V71 going the search function is very urgent for us too. Else we will wait until july.

I have 5 clients with multiple branches and are requiring a search phonebook, i'm trying to offer them a remote phonebook but i'm not winning with it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's