Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF Pickup Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yealik T26

Firmware 6.70.23.2
Hardware 4.0.1.38

BLF is configured and functional but pickup is not working.

Config as follows

LineKey 2 = BLF
Line = Line 1 (2201 in our lab)
Value = 2204
Ext = 33

When a phone 2203 dials 2204 the BLF key on 2201 flashes green but when you press the key it dials out to 2204 instead of dialling 332204. Call on ringing phone is replaced with the call from the phone ie 2201.

If you grab line 1 and manually dial 332204 then the pickup works fine so I can only assume the phone is not correctly dialling 33 when pressing the flashing BLF key

Any ideas?
You may need these settings in your provision file. I'm sure there is a place in the web interface for it too.

features.pickup.direct_pickup_enable = 1
features.pickup.direct_pickup_code = 33
[attachment=122]
(06-04-2013 09:10 PM)kg4ysy Wrote: [ -> ]You may need these settings in your provision file. I'm sure there is a place in the web interface for it too.

features.pickup.direct_pickup_enable = 1
features.pickup.direct_pickup_code = 33

Hey thanks for the tip but it did not help. I found the area in the www interface and added them and retested.

What is very interesting however is that I found a setting called

visual alert for BLF pickup. I turned that on and now the screen of the phone displays who is calling whom and there is a softkey for pickup.

That softkey correctly dials 332204 and the pickup takes place. I have confirmed via testing that its using the pickup code defined in the options above and NOT the extn value assigned to the key.

I'm assuming that I am correct in thinking that pressing the flashing BLF line key should initiate a pickup when its flashing?

To me it simply appears to be ignoring that value assigned to the linekey AND dsskey for that matter since I have just tested a BLF on dss key 1 and the same thing occurs.

Have now attached Lvl6 syslog from the phone that shows pickup being performed but no pickup code being used in the SIP Invite
I looked through my configuration again and I have this for a BLF key. Note that I put in linekey.3.pickup_value = 195 which is my DCPU code. That should fix it. Sorry for the runaround on that. I forgot the key itself needed that value.

#linekey.3.label = Justin
#linekey.3.type = 16
#linekey.3.line = 0
#linekey.3.value = 4712
#linekey.3.pickup_value = 195
Reference URL's