Yealink Forums

Full Version: Disable voicemail beep with old configuration files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to post a question requesting how to disable the voicemail tones on a T-26 if using the old provisioning configuration files, but I just figured it out. So instead I'll share my solution if anyone is having the same issue.

We upgraded the phones to the latest firmware before V70. For the T-26 it was 6.61.23.16. After that I went into the individual MAC.cfg file for the phone and under [Features] I added VoiceMailTone = 0

This line disabled the voicemail beep without having to modify the tone settings, stutter, etc.
(05-30-2013 09:00 PM)jcaruso Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to post a question requesting how to disable the voicemail tones on a T-26 if using the old provisioning configuration files, but I just figured it out. So instead I'll share my solution if anyone is having the same issue.

We upgraded the phones to the latest firmware before V70. For the T-26 it was 6.61.23.16. After that I went into the individual MAC.cfg file for the phone and under [Features] I added VoiceMailTone = 0

This line disabled the voicemail beep without having to modify the tone settings, stutter, etc.

And for those looking for the new format for provisioning like I was:
Under ###Voice### section

voice.tone.dial =
voice.tone.ring =
voice.tone.busy =
voice.tone.congestion =
voice.tone.callwaiting =
voice.tone.dialrecall =
voice.tone.record=
voice.tone.info =
voice.tone.stutter =
voice.tone.message = 0