Yealink Forums

Full Version: Static on W52H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a W52P base station and two additional handsets at Telephony Depot. The W52H that came with the base station and one of the two additional handsets work fine. The third handset, unfortunately has static on the line that callers are complaining about. My base station firmware is 25.73.0.40, and the firmware on all three handsets is 25.73.0.12. VAD is disabled. CNG is enabled.
I sent an email to Support, and I was instructed to do a hard reset of the base station and the affected handset. The problem appears to have gone away, but I will continue to monitor it for the next few days.
Although the problem went away on the affected handset, the handset that came with the base station has now exhibited the same problem. I contacted Yealink support and sent them config files, etc. They said that they would get their R & D people involved.
After some email exchanges with R&D, they determined that I had a bad phone. Telephony Depot sent me a replacement. So far there is no static.
(09-27-2015 10:35 PM)tclark Wrote: [ -> ]After some email exchanges with R&D, they determined that I had a bad phone. Telephony Depot sent me a replacement. So far there is no static.

We are having the same issue with several of our customers. I am wondering if they replaced the W52p handset or the additional handset (W52H)?
Reference URL's