Yealink Forums

Full Version: MP54 factory reinstall ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
Sorry I already posted the same in new firmware test as I am getting desesperate and can also test any beta

I have a problem with the yealink MP54 phones stuck on red light and black screen

Is there a way to factory reinstall the MP54 for Teams Android OS + firmware ?
I am stuck with many phones now out of warranty MP54 that gone bad, stuck first on initializing please wait and then no network nothing, just red LED and black screen
I already downloaded multiple times the firmware on yealink support and renamed as MP54.ROM but looks like I might need the .bin nowhere to be found ???
I tried both recovery via usb FAT32 and TFTPD
I would gladly appreciate if someone has a working solution for that matter with proper files to re install please
Thank you
Even a working firmware beta just to turn on the phone and take it from there
(03-23-2024 01:17 AM)zorgen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
Sorry I already posted the same in new firmware test as I am getting desesperate and can also test any beta

I have a problem with the yealink MP54 phones stuck on red light and black screen

Is there a way to factory reinstall the MP54 for Teams Android OS + firmware ?
I am stuck with many phones now out of warranty MP54 that gone bad, stuck first on initializing please wait and then no network nothing, just red LED and black screen
I already downloaded multiple times the firmware on yealink support and renamed as MP54.ROM but looks like I might need the .bin nowhere to be found ???
I tried both recovery via usb FAT32 and TFTPD
I would gladly appreciate if someone has a working solution for that matter with proper files to re install please
Thank you
Even a working firmware beta just to turn on the phone and take it from there

Hi,

Perhaps Yealink helpdesk can provide you with the desired files.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
Well as far as I know helpdesk yealink might only help you if your phones are still under warranty
even so, sometimes I have been told they take 3 months to help you
so it`s unlikely also why I am posting here in hope that users can help each other as this forum is supposed to ?
(03-23-2024 01:55 AM)zorgen Wrote: [ -> ]Well as far as I know helpdesk yealink might only help you if your phones are still under warranty
even so, sometimes I have been told they take 3 months to help you
so it`s unlikely also why I am posting here in hope that users can help each other as this forum is supposed to ?

Sharing the solution and files with everyone who needs it as below
it did work with both proper files

Dear Customer,

Greeting from Yealink Freya, nice to work with you!

Attached is the guide of recovering(reinstall) the phone.

When performing recovery mode, you need to prepare the rom file and bin file of MP54:

MP54.rom : MP58-OS12(MP54,Teams_MP56,MP54-OS12,MP56-OS12)-122.15.0.142

https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/do...5e2abb4c87

MP54.bin : RM files for MP56-MP54-MP58 .zip

https://yealink7-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g...g?e=ltTnGh

And you need to rename them into MP54.rom and MP54.bin

*You need to choose the correct bin file according to the guide in the downloaded bin file folder. If it is stuck at updating.., then you could change a bin file and try again.

Please have a try. If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us.

Waiting for your update!

Best Regards,

Freya
Hi,

I'm having the same issue & need the MP54 Bin file. where can I get it??

I have raised two tickets and not had any response. Sad

Thanks

Geoff
(03-27-2024 07:01 PM)geoffbyron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm having the same issue & need the MP54 Bin file. where can I get it??

I have raised two tickets and not had any response. Sad

Thanks

Geoff

One post before yours has the link to download the BIN file.
Reference URL's