Yealink Forums

Full Version: Park Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to this, so please forgive me for any mistakes and/or misunderstanding. I have very little knowledge of these phones and now have been put in charge to configure over 25 T54w phones since we are changing providers. I've read the manual/instructions on what to do, but I am just not getting it or I am doing something wrong/missing a step. Please help. Here are the particulars.

Screenshot #1 shows the configuration.
Screenshot #2 shows the Yealink in it current status

I am logged in to the phone & queued in to receive calls as you can see from SS #2 at the top left hand corner of the screen, however no other lines show that they are active. A call comes in, I answer, I put the call on park by pressing Line Key 1. An audio from the phone will then say 701, which is putting the call Park 1. However, there is no indicator on the phone that states that a call is on park. I press Park 1 and the call is picked up. This is where I am having issues.

I've tried every number in the BLF LED Mode (Features Tab), & nothing changes.
Can I get help with this before we go live with our new software.

I would rather someone call me instead of exchanging emails since things can easily get quicker by phone and is explained better over the phone. Please let me know when will be a best to do this so I can be available.
(03-01-2024 04:49 AM)aisa Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to this, so please forgive me for any mistakes and/or misunderstanding. I have very little knowledge of these phones and now have been put in charge to configure over 25 T54w phones since we are changing providers. I've read the manual/instructions on what to do, but I am just not getting it or I am doing something wrong/missing a step. Please help. Here are the particulars.

I am logged in to the phone & queued in to receive calls as you can see from SS #2 at the top left hand corner of the screen, however no other lines show that they are active. A call comes in, I answer, I put the call on park by pressing Line Key 1. An audio from the phone will then say 701, which is putting the call Park 1. However, there is no indicator on the phone that states that a call is on park. I press Park 1 and the call is picked up. This is where I am having issues.

I would rather someone call me instead of exchanging emails since things can easily get quicker by phone and is explained better over the phone. Please let me know when will be a best to do this so I can be available.

Hi,

I think you need to set up the PBX for this and not your phone(s).
(03-01-2024 08:34 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2024 04:49 AM)aisa Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to this, so please forgive me for any mistakes and/or misunderstanding. I have very little knowledge of these phones and now have been put in charge to configure over 25 T54w phones since we are changing providers. I've read the manual/instructions on what to do, but I am just not getting it or I am doing something wrong/missing a step. Please help. Here are the particulars.

Hi,

I think you need to set up the PBX for this and not your phone(s).

I apologize, should have put that in the original post, but there is a PBX already setup.
Reference URL's