Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink plugin for zoom rooms download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please let me know where this download is? I have searched high and low and cannot find it.

I have tried the "Yealink RoomConnect" software, however, it does not work. It detects the devices but does not allow the CP960 to connect to a signalling port and therefore I do not have any microphone or speaker. Everything else works as it should.

Would really appreciate this download being made available.

Thanks.
I have been having the same issue since last October. Rendering most of our system useless. We used an Owl Labs mic for a while that we borrowed and it worked, but not as well as the CP960 with the the extra microphones. But it was on loan and they needed it back. Following, hope someone can help.
(02-16-2024 04:04 AM)bdunavan Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having the same issue since last October. Rendering most of our system useless. We used an Owl Labs mic for a while that we borrowed and it worked, but not as well as the CP960 with the the extra microphones. But it was on loan and they needed it back. Following, hope someone can help.

I finally got a link to it, and now my CP960 is humming!!! Enjoy! https://drive.yealink.com:4443/#/link/43...06%2023:59
Reference URL's