Yealink Forums

Full Version: T57W USB Quit Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My USB port on my T57W has stopped working. It will no longer detect a USB drive or my USB headset (both were working but just stopped). It WILL however detect a USB WiFi dongle and will supply power to show that my iPhone is charging when plugged into the T57W USB port.
(01-12-2024 01:05 AM)card820 Wrote: [ -> ]My USB port on my T57W has stopped working. It will no longer detect a USB drive or my USB headset (both were working but just stopped). It WILL however detect a USB WiFi dongle and will supply power to show that my iPhone is charging when plugged into the T57W USB port.

Hi,

If your phone successfully detects the USB WiFi dongle, then I think you have a problem with the USB drive and not with the phone's USB port.
What you can try is to factory reset the phone, provision it again and test it.
(01-12-2024 07:09 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2024 01:05 AM)card820 Wrote: [ -> ]My USB port on my T57W has stopped working. It will no longer detect a USB drive or my USB headset (both were working but just stopped). It WILL however detect a USB WiFi dongle and will supply power to show that my iPhone is charging when plugged into the T57W USB port.

Hi,

If your phone successfully detects the USB WiFi dongle, then I think you have a problem with the USB drive and not with the phone's USB port.
What you can try is to factory reset the phone, provision it again and test it.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have factory reset my phone and upgraded the firmware and it still does not work. It will not detect the USB headset or USB flash drive but will provide power to charge USB devices??? Kinda weird to me.

Did you check these configuration parameters?

[Image: xaB4w5b.png]
Reference URL's