Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48S DSS softkeys can only show two at at time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T48S. I have seen youtube videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRnKVlKVtEk that show the main screen having four softkeys at the bottom such as history, directory, DND and menu. Those happen to be the exact four I would like to have.

I have those four keys set up as SoftKey 1-4 on my DSSkey>Programmable Key menu in the Web interface.

However, on my deskphone, what I see four softkeys: the first two I set ("DND" and "History"), then "Page", then "More". Upon pressing "more", it changes to three buttons, showing "Directory", "Menu", and "more" (which goes back to the first set). The Page key is red with 3 bullet points and horizontal lines next to each one, with a little "play" button in the bottom right corner.

I don't use the "page" function and I would prefer to simple have all four softkeys on a single page, but I can't find any option to remove the "page" key. and even removing one of the four softkeys just leaves a blank in its place, instead of collapsing the three remaining softkeys to one page with "page".

I don't know if the youtube videos are based on a different firmware than mine, and
my phone was originally provisioned for Ringcentral, so I don't know if that may have affected this, but if there is a way to get rid of the "page" button and get all four softkeys on one screen, that would be great.
Reference URL's