Yealink Forums

Full Version: Cant get headset to pair with my Dongle! lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay...so the backstory. When buying my BH71 Headset I did not realize there was a "PRO" version that comes with the BT51A Dongle, so you can pair your computer with the headset. When purchasing..i didn't realize this. I ended up buying the Non "PRO" Version, and the Dongle and charging case was not included.

After reading the booklet that came with the workstation...I seen there is a BT51-A Dongle included in the pro version. So I order the BT51-A dongle up...takes another week to get here. I plug the Dongle into my computer....and NADA!.

The Yealink Icon on my Desktop PC Picks up the Workstation & the Dongle. But the Dongle wont pair with the headset. The Yealink Icon on my desktop picks up the dongle and the headset...but i cant pair em together!!!

I have my headset paired with my Yealink T58W IP Phone, I have it paired with my Iphone. I'm struggling to get the PC to work with my Headset!!!

EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG online that i read about the BT51A Dongle...it shows up for OTHER Model Yealink Headsets, but not the BH71 that I have? The manual says the Dongle is a BT51A...so thats what i bought. I just cant get them to connect w each other. Anyone know how to pair this headset w the Dongle? My firmware is all up to date.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!
(12-06-2023 03:37 AM)DiamondInvestments Wrote: [ -> ]Okay...so the backstory. When buying my BH71 Headset I did not realize there was a "PRO" version that comes with the BT51A Dongle, so you can pair your computer with the headset. When purchasing..i didn't realize this. I ended up buying the Non "PRO" Version, and the Dongle and charging case was not included.

After reading the booklet that came with the workstation...I seen there is a BT51-A Dongle included in the pro version. So I order the BT51-A dongle up...takes another week to get here. I plug the Dongle into my computer....and NADA!.

The Yealink Icon on my Desktop PC Picks up the Workstation & the Dongle. But the Dongle wont pair with the headset. The Yealink Icon on my desktop picks up the dongle and the headset...but i cant pair em together!!!

I have my headset paired with my Yealink T58W IP Phone, I have it paired with my Iphone. I'm struggling to get the PC to work with my Headset!!!

EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG online that i read about the BT51A Dongle...it shows up for OTHER Model Yealink Headsets, but not the BH71 that I have? The manual says the Dongle is a BT51A...so thats what i bought. I just cant get them to connect w each other. Anyone know how to pair this headset w the Dongle? My firmware is all up to date.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!

Hi,

Have you read this document?
Reference URL's