Yealink Forums

Full Version: Hotkey to disable BLF *4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using T54w phones and waned to know if there was a way to disable/enable the audio for a BLF *4 extension. Our office doesn't want to hear the calls during the day but staff that works overtime in the back offices want to be able to enable it easily from the main screen.
Ok from what I can find I would need to create a macro to change some of the call pickup options in the GUI (features.pickup.blf_audio_enable, features.blf.ring_type, etc)

Is there a way to upload a macro file to a telephone after its provisioned? I would like to at least test tis before going forward.

(12-02-2023 05:50 AM)simonbr Wrote: [ -> ]Ok from what I can find I would need to create a macro to change some of the call pickup options in the GUI (features.pickup.blf_audio_enable, features.blf.ring_type, etc)

Is there a way to upload a macro file to a telephone after its provisioned? I would like to at least test tis before going forward.

Hi Simon,

Have you read the Yealink SIP IP Phones Auto Provisioning Guide?
(12-02-2023 06:12 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2023 05:50 AM)simonbr Wrote: [ -> ]Ok from what I can find I would need to create a macro to change some of the call pickup options in the GUI (features.pickup.blf_audio_enable, features.blf.ring_type, etc)

Hi Simon,

Have you read the Yealink SIP IP Phones Auto Provisioning Guide?

Yes believe it or not I read it twice yesterday. I've used it before for one of the display to change a button location when on a call. I am using Yeastar S50 system to provision the phone. I just cant seem to figure out if there is a way to change a phone setting with a button on the screen. I see the document explains how to make the keys do certain functions but it doesn't show if I can upload a cfg file (macro?) or change a paramater
(12-03-2023 12:33 AM)simonbr Wrote: [ -> ]Yes believe it or not I read it twice yesterday. I've used it before for one of the display to change a button location when on a call. I am using Yeastar S50 system to provision the phone. I just cant seem to figure out if there is a way to change a phone setting with a button on the screen. I see the document explains how to make the keys do certain functions but it doesn't show if I can upload a cfg file (macro?) or change a paramater

I don't know if this will work, but you can give it a try.

Using Notepad, create a .cfg file and give it a name, for example: blf.cfg
Add/edit the desired configuration parameters in the .cfg file

The file must always start with
#!version:1.0.0.1
Then you can add the parameters, e.g.
features.pickup.blf_audio_enable =
features.blf.ring_type =
etc.

When you're done, save the file to your file/provisioning server.

Log in to your phone and go to Settings > Auto Provisioning and enter the provisioning server access URL in the Server URL field (http://IP address/blf.cfg)
Click Auto Provision Now to run the auto provisioning process immediately.
Reference URL's