Yealink Forums

Full Version: Can't logon to new T58W
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We just purchased a T58W for use with Zoom. Using zero-touch provisioning, we got it onto the network and configured as a common area phone. We also purchased an EXP50 expansion module and it is also connected. One way to configure the buttons on the expansion module is to logon onto the base phone. However, when I try to browse to the phone's IP, I get a "404 Not Found" error with "nginx" below. I wonder if there is some other kind of provisioning step that I'm missing, but I'm not finding much from my internet searches. Any thoughts on this?
(11-21-2023 03:14 AM)toddrf Wrote: [ -> ]We just purchased a T58W for use with Zoom. Using zero-touch provisioning, we got it onto the network and configured as a common area phone. We also purchased an EXP50 expansion module and it is also connected. One way to configure the buttons on the expansion module is to logon onto the base phone. However, when I try to browse to the phone's IP, I get a "404 Not Found" error with "nginx" below. I wonder if there is some other kind of provisioning step that I'm missing, but I'm not finding much from my internet searches. Any thoughts on this?

In case anyone else happens across this, I figured it out. Once the phone is provisioned with the expansion module attached, you can go to the relevant entry under Phone System Management > Users & Rooms > Common Areas. On the Settings tab in the Keys & Positions section, choose View or Edit. The keys can be programmed there. FYI...the phone itself has keys 1-27. The first key on the expansion module is 28.
Reference URL's