Yealink Forums

Full Version: CP965 missing calendar once logged in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have two out of ten CP965's that have lost the Teams Calendar option on them. This makes it hard to use them as conference room phones. They are successfully logged into and are able to be called, but the calendar button from the home screen is missing. I've tried restarting, factory resetting, and manually updating the firmware with no luck. I know the account is good because logging into a spare doesn't have the issue. Has anyone seen this issue before or have any ideas on how to bring the calendar option back on these two devices?
(10-19-2023 04:55 AM)cwertenberg Wrote: [ -> ]We have two out of ten CP965's that have lost the Teams Calendar option on them. This makes it hard to use them as conference room phones. They are successfully logged into and are able to be called, but the calendar button from the home screen is missing. I've tried restarting, factory resetting, and manually updating the firmware with no luck. I know the account is good because logging into a spare doesn't have the issue. Has anyone seen this issue before or have any ideas on how to bring the calendar option back on these two devices?
I'm having the same issue with my CP965's
I have the same issue with two CP965. So far zero response to my open ticket. I don't have this problem Poly Trio phones.
Bumping thread to try to get more visibility. Still having this issue. I opened a ticket and all the suggestions haven't worked. Angry
This issue now effects ALL of our conference room phones instead of just a couple. Nothing has worked yet including trying different types of licenses. Hoping to get some kind of resolution for this soon.
I just had the same problem, it's so sad enneagram test
If possible please tell me how you handled them at that time
(03-12-2024 10:34 AM)jasperwilde09 Wrote: [ -> ]I just had the same problem, it's so sad enneagram test
If possible please tell me how you handled them at that time

All of our CP965's aren't working still. The work around has been to call the Teams Meeting from the CP965 to be able to join the meetings. Super frustrating for sure!
Hi,
We have exactly the same problem. Is there any workaround or anything that can be done to make the devices usable again?
Reference URL's