Yealink Forums

Full Version: Emergency Responder - needing to alternate between 2 x WH62 for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am working with a first responder that is looking to replace their headsets. This is a 24x7 operation and a major issue is battery life in headsets. They would like to have one headset on charge while using a 2nd and seamlessly swap between them.

We currently have 2 x WH62’s for the test, but we cannot get the headsets to work in this manner. We can pair both headsets for conferencing or training, but not where we can swap headsets.

Is there a hidden ability to be able to accomplish this type of setup?
I was surprised that they did not have this feature, as I am sure it would be a distinct feature.
Hi,

I don't have a solution for this, but you could try looking at the savi 8245 model of headset.

This has a slot on the charging base where you charge a spare battery, allowing you to quickly swap them out when one is flat. Meaning, the headset is only out of use for a very short period.
(09-22-2023 04:55 PM)George Dillon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I don't have a solution for this, but you could try looking at the savi 8245 model of headset.

This has a slot on the charging base where you charge a spare battery, allowing you to quickly swap them out when one is flat. Meaning, the headset is only out of use for a very short period.

Thanks for the recommendation.
I was hoping that @yealink would bother to respond as it is important, and can lead to a lot of sales.
Yealink sporadically moderates this forum, which is why I recommend submitting a support ticket to the helpdesk.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
Reference URL's