Yealink Forums

Full Version: Better Together failures on Yealink MP54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

New to Yealink and facing significant issues using MP54/56 with Better Together over Bluetooth. Lock/unlock, no issues. Dial without BToB connections from MP54 works fine, dial from Teams desktop direct, works fine. Put the two tgether and big problems, if I have Teams Desktop connected to phone i.e. devices speaker and mic set to MP54 then make a call from MP54, the phone shows the call and makes the call, I can speak to the recipient of the call but..... Teams desktop tries to join the call and fails cutting off the MP54 and putting the called person on hold. At this point, the Teams desktop cannot now talk to the MP54 until the desktop client is completely restarted. Make a call from Teams desktop and exactly the same, MP54 actually makes the call and the desktop client fails and cuts off the call.

There's significant problems with better together functionality. Ironically this makes the MP50 a significantly better choice regardless of how slugish it is when you need a device and desktop application joined together (so you can make a call and choose to move to a sharing session spontaneously).

Anyone else seeing this?

Matt
Reference URL's