Yealink Forums

Full Version: MVC960
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a MVC960 installed , i made all the configuration and also made an Update of the Firmware and all the applications (Yealink RoomConnect) on the Windows 10 IOT of the MCore.
And i tried to configured all the devices i have in total:

- 3 cameras(UVC96)
- 3 ceiling micro
- 2 Speaker (Mspeaker II).

i tried to connect each device to the AVhub (3 Ceiling Mics + 2 Mspeakers II), and i cannot found any issues.
When i connect the 1 of the cameras (In a separate Switch POE) , the other devices start to get crazy, starting to see on the RoomConnect the status Connect/Disconnect.

Can you please help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance,
(07-26-2023 11:54 PM)hz1m9v Wrote: [ -> ]I have a MVC960 installed , i made all the configuration and also made an Update of the Firmware and all the applications (Yealink RoomConnect) on the Windows 10 IOT of the MCore.
And i tried to configured all the devices i have in total:

- 3 cameras(UVC96)
- 3 ceiling micro
- 2 Speaker (Mspeaker II).

i tried to connect each device to the AVhub (3 Ceiling Mics + 2 Mspeakers II), and i cannot found any issues.
When i connect the 1 of the cameras (In a separate Switch POE) , the other devices start to get crazy, starting to see on the RoomConnect the status Connect/Disconnect.

Can you please help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Hi hz1m9v,

Please kindly attempt to connect the camera with USB directly to the MCore, and see if YRC can detect the UVC camera successfully. If its not showing up, please kindly attempt to perform a recovery by using a sharp item (toothpick) and hold the reset button, while powering up the UVC86.

By then, it shall boot into recovery mode and show up on the YRC, and you may proceed to upgrade the firmware of the camera.

I am attaching the firmware link for UVC86 below:
https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/do...88bc884b32

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Regend Soh | Sr. Sales Engineer | Yealink
Reference URL's