Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G Connected handset not answering or ending call with connected handset.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the thread subject says. We have a remote T48G that when you pick up the connected handset it won't pickup the call nor end it. Is there a setting to look for that might be off? Or is there something physically wrong with the phone?
(07-22-2023 12:21 AM)Pettis Wrote: [ -> ]Like the thread subject says. We have a remote T48G that when you pick up the connected handset it won't pickup the call nor end it. Is there a setting to look for that might be off? Or is there something physically wrong with the phone?

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if the hookswitch is a mechanical switch, but can you verify that it works?
Also, is it possible to make or receive calls in hands-free mode?
(07-22-2023 06:19 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2023 12:21 AM)Pettis Wrote: [ -> ]Like the thread subject says. We have a remote T48G that when you pick up the connected handset it won't pickup the call nor end it. Is there a setting to look for that might be off? Or is there something physically wrong with the phone?

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if the hookswitch is a mechanical switch, but can you verify that it works?

The hookswitch isn't doing anything the user reports. That's what I am trying to figure out. I am guessing there is something wrong with it.
(07-25-2023 12:19 AM)Pettis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2023 06:19 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

The hookswitch isn't doing anything the user reports. That's what I am trying to figure out. I am guessing there is something wrong with it.

Hi,

I also think there is something wrong with the hookswitch.
As far as I know, there is no parameter that can disable the switch, but maybe I'm wrong.
I had the same problem on T42g so I updated the firmware to the latest version, in some cases that fixed the problem, maybe you could try it.
Reference URL's