Yealink Forums

Full Version: WH67 - trouble with USB connection on PC wake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My WH67 unit works well connected via USB-C to my Windows 11 PC.

However when the PC goes to sleep and then wakes up, the USB connection to the WH67 is lost. The only way to reestablish connection is disconnect the USB cable and reconnect. Not a huge deal but it is annoying and wastes time.

I am running the latest firmware as of July 2023 (125.434.0.20)
Same issue here - started about 5 months ago. Have you had any solutions to this issue? I have tried different USB ports but doesn't seem to matter.
(12-13-2023 11:49 PM)iredding Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here - started about 5 months ago. Have you had any solutions to this issue? I have tried different USB ports but doesn't seem to matter.

No luck and no reply from support or anyone on this thread. I've just been dealing with it for the past many months.
(12-14-2023 01:09 AM)dustint12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2023 11:49 PM)iredding Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here - started about 5 months ago. Have you had any solutions to this issue? I have tried different USB ports but doesn't seem to matter.

No luck and no reply from support or anyone on this thread. I've just been dealing with it for the past many months.

Hi,

The best thing you can do is to create a support ticket at Yealink helpdesk.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
Hi Guys,
Make sure your computer's power settings are not overly aggressive in turning off USB ports to save power. Adjust the power settings to ensure USB ports remain active during sleep mode.
Reference URL's