Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to connect hand or lapel wireless mic to MVC and ZVC series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

is there a way how to connect handheld wireless mic for presenter to existing MVC installation with VCM mics?

I mean the classic mic receiver with XLR output such as Sennheiser or AKG.

Thank you
(07-14-2023 01:06 AM)pat@cnc.cz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

is there a way how to connect handheld wireless mic for presenter to existing MVC installation with VCM mics?

I mean the classic mic receiver with XLR output such as Sennheiser or AKG.

Thank you

check this site www.cnc2dev.com they have Audio Input and Output modules for MVC, ZVC, UVC and A series Angel
I am copying what they say:

Use for connecting presenter handheld or headset external microphones to Yealink MVC, ZVC, UVC and A series.

XLR2UTP connects any external wireless microphone receiver such as Sennheiser, AKG, Audiotechnica, Shure, … with XLR output into Yealink MS Teams and Zoom Room devices MVC 400, MVC 840, MVC 860, MVC 940, MVC 960, ZVC 400, ZVC 840, ZVC 860, UVC 84, UVC 86, A 20, A 30.

It has one XLR input for wireless mic receiver, one RJ45 input from Yealink LAN switch and one RJ45 for cascading. It can be cascaded with other XLR2UTP units or VCM34 microphones.

You can mute tabletop mics and XLR input independently or use together using MTouch screen.

product page

hope it helps to others Angel

patrick
Reference URL's