Yealink Forums

Full Version: WH66 Microphone delay in MS Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello forum,

i am using a WH66 headset. For a few months now I've had a microphone delay of around 5-8 seconds in MS Teams. During these few seconds I am not heard, although Windows and Teams indicate that the microphone is active. If I use a different headset, I don't have the problem. If I use another application, I don't have the problem either. Really only the WH66 in connection with teams....

Once the problem went away when I reinstalled Teams, but only until the next reboot. Same thing when reinstalling the headset drivers.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thanks and regards,
Roman
(06-23-2023 05:47 PM)R0sti Wrote: [ -> ]Hello forum,

i am using a WH66 headset. For a few months now I've had a microphone delay of around 5-8 seconds in MS Teams. During these few seconds I am not heard, although Windows and Teams indicate that the microphone is active. If I use a different headset, I don't have the problem. If I use another application, I don't have the problem either. Really only the WH66 in connection with teams....

Once the problem went away when I reinstalled Teams, but only until the next reboot. Same thing when reinstalling the headset drivers.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thanks and regards,
Roman

We have same Problem with the same Headsets...its frustrating
Reference URL's