Yealink Forums

Full Version: T54W
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
User must press the answer key after they pickup handset to answer a call.
Customer has multiple locations. This is the only location that has this issue. Is there a feature that I can enable or disable so that when they pickup handset they don't have to press the answer key?

I looked through the status, features, basic and advanced menus.

Please advise.
(06-15-2023 05:00 AM)dowatson Wrote: [ -> ]User must press the answer key after they pickup handset to answer a call.
Customer has multiple locations. This is the only location that has this issue. Is there a feature that I can enable or disable so that when they pickup handset they don't have to press the answer key?

I looked through the status, features, basic and advanced menus.

Please advise.

Hi,

If the phone is auto-provisioned please check for next parameter:

Code:
features.off_hook_answer.enable = 1
Phone still rings after user picks up handset. This is why they must press the answer key.

They don't need or want auto answer. They just want to pick up handset without having to press the answer key. This is a first for me.

Please advise.
(06-15-2023 08:59 PM)dowatson Wrote: [ -> ]Phone still rings after user picks up handset. This is why they must press the answer key.

They don't need or want auto answer. They just want to pick up handset without having to press the answer key. This is a first for me.

Please advise.

Hi,

Please read the admin manual, page 424
Quote:Off Hook Answering
You can set whether to answer an incoming call by picking up the handset, pressing the Speakerphone key or pressing the HEADSET key directly.

Yealink SIP-T2 Series T3 Series T4 Series T5 Series CP920 IP Phones Administrator Guide V86.60
Reference URL's