Yealink Forums

Full Version: Correct password don't work anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

We are using the following desk phone models:

SIP-T19P_E2
SIP-T42G
SIP-T46G
SIP-T48G

They all have the same problem: one day when I wanted to log in to one of them and change some settings, I couldn't even though I used the right password. I tried it with the other devices, but almost everywhere I have the same behavior.

Can someone explain what is happening?
(04-12-2023 07:18 PM)Flying8882 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

SIP-T19P_E2
SIP-T42G
SIP-T46G
SIP-T48G

They all have the same problem: one day when I wanted to log in to one of them and change some settings, I couldn't even though I used the right password. I tried it with the other devices, but almost everywhere I have the same behavior.

I have the same problem. Did you figure out what to do?
(10-10-2023 04:05 PM)thomas.dahl@web.de Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2023 07:18 PM)Flying8882 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

SIP-T19P_E2
SIP-T42G
SIP-T46G
SIP-T48G

I have the same problem. Did you figure out what to do?

No, unfortunately not.
Hi,

Are the phones remotely provisioned?
If so, ensure that the password is not changed on the remote provisioning server.
sound silly but have you tried loading the admin page in a different browser? Or incognito mode
Any solutions for this? I'm having the same problem with a T48S. On the phone I can login without a problem, but from my computer I get a bad ID/PW error.

I even changed the password on the phone itself, to be 100% sure I had the right one, but had the same issue. Tried Chrome, incognito mode, Edge, and Firefox.
Reference URL's