Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to reset to a 'normal' phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm hoping that to the right people this is a very basic issue, even if it has me confused!

I have 1x T33G and 2x W56H phone system that has been set up with an auto answer that then directs to options, I need to delete this and just have the phones ringing as normal and then go to answerphone. I've trawled through the user guides but cannot work out how to disable this feature??
I didn't install the system, it was done by an ex-employee.

thanks!!
(02-08-2023 03:46 AM)oliverjl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm hoping that to the right people this is a very basic issue, even if it has me confused!

I have 1x T33G and 2x W56H phone system that has been set up with an auto answer that then directs to options, I need to delete this and just have the phones ringing as normal and then go to answerphone. I've trawled through the user guides but cannot work out how to disable this feature??
I didn't install the system, it was done by an ex-employee.

thanks!!

Hi,

What you can do is reset the T33G to its factory default, so all settings are reset, and then reprogram (reprovision) the phone and handsets the way you want.
Thanks, but how do I do that?
(02-10-2023 06:50 PM)oliverjl Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but how do I do that?

On the T33G long press (>5 sec) the OK button.
The LCD screen will prompt with: ”Warning, Reset to Factory Setting”. Press OK to continue.
Wait until the phone is rebooted, and all settings are back to default.
That's brilliant, thanks.
Will that also reset the 2no. W56H that are linked to the network or do I need to do something similar to each them too?
(02-11-2023 05:20 PM)oliverjl Wrote: [ -> ]That's brilliant, thanks.
Will that also reset the 2no. W56H that are linked to the network or do I need to do something similar to each them too?

As far as I know, the T33G does not have a USB connection or other possibility to connect the W56H handsets.
I therefore suspect that the W56H handsets have their own base station, e.g. the W60B or W70B.

If you want to reset the base station W60B/W70B, please follow the steps below.
1. Unplug the power supply.
2. Long press the Paging button, do not release.
3. Plug power supply, observe the LED indicator lights until they all light up.
4. Release the Paging button, restart the base.
Reference URL's