Yealink Forums

Full Version: T33G Status bar scrolling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is a limited number of characters in the top left field of the status bar, but it seems inconsistent. I have two T33G phones with firmware 124.86.0.40. One phone has just the 10-digit line number while the other phone has a 14 character name. Both phones will scroll that text but only 1 character; meaning the one phone will only show 8 characters of the line number, and the other phone will only show 13 characters of the user name.

What is the actual length of the field??
Do I have any control over this?
(01-31-2023 11:42 PM)Wrongnumber Wrote: [ -> ]I know there is a limited number of characters in the top left field of the status bar, but it seems inconsistent. I have two T33G phones with firmware 124.86.0.40. One phone has just the 10-digit line number while the other phone has a 14 character name. Both phones will scroll that text but only 1 character; meaning the one phone will only show 8 characters of the line number, and the other phone will only show 13 characters of the user name.

What is the actual length of the field??
Do I have any control over this?

Hi,

I think the easiest way is to factory reset both phones, reprovision both phones and check if the inconsistency is gone.
I added a name to the phone that had only the number, and that seems to have helped. The change was from 10 to 11 characters. ??

I factory reset the phone with the scrolling name, but that didn't have any effect. When that phone is on a call, it shows both the name and DN, scrolling 1 character left and right; when idle it scrolls the name 1 character left and right.

I don't know. Maybe there will be better luck with the next firmware update.
Reference URL's