Yealink Forums

Full Version: MP54 Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am trying to upgrade the firmware on our MP54s from 122.15.0.91 to 122.15.0.107 via Teams Admin Centre. However the upgrade keeps failing. I noticed on one of the handsets I tested that it displayed the message "Unable to Verify firmware". I have upgraded via Teams Admin Centre before without any issue, Has anyone come accross this sort of problem before?

Thanks

Guy
(01-11-2023 10:41 PM)guywonnacott Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I am trying to upgrade the firmware on our MP54s from 122.15.0.91 to 122.15.0.107 via Teams Admin Centre. However the upgrade keeps failing. I noticed on one of the handsets I tested that it displayed the message "Unable to Verify firmware". I have upgraded via Teams Admin Centre before without any issue, Has anyone come accross this sort of problem before?

Thanks

Guy

I have about 8 phones in the MP54/MP56 models that are doing the same thing. Currently on 122.15.0.91 and trying to upgrade to 122.15.0.107. Upgrade constantly fails and the phone is stuck on a "Firmware upgrading" screen. Have not found a work around yet. I have tried upgrading via USB and same issue.
Hi

We found that the issue was actually caused by Microsoft. Have you tried raising a support call direct with them? They analysed some log files and their product team resolved the issue for us

Thanks

Guy
Reference URL's