Yealink Forums

Full Version: T53W, USB port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping to be able to add a dongle to support compatible Yealink DECT handsets but the phone already has a Yealink wireless headset connected to the USB port. Can we connect these two devices with a powered USB hub?

Thanks!
(10-19-2022 09:23 PM)ctsmetrony Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping to be able to add a dongle to support compatible Yealink DECT handsets but the phone already has a Yealink wireless headset connected to the USB port. Can we connect these two devices with a powered USB hub?

Thanks!

Hi,

According to the T53W datasheet, the USB connector have a "OR" function, so I guess it is not possible to connect more than 1 USB device at the same time.
https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/do...a688a7d9cc
"Its built-in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection"
ACTUALLY... I connected a powered USB hub to the T53W's USB port and, voila, my headset, USB drive and DD10 are all functioning!
Reference URL's