Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58W Display Backwards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have one T58W that has a backwards display and am wondering if anyone has a fix for this. I've tried factory resetting the device as well as upgrading the firmware to 150.86.0.38

The strange part is the digitizer portion doesn't seem to be flipped so tapping the left side of the screen registers as the right side as if the display was correct.

[Image: XPLloW9.jpg]
(10-06-2022 10:38 PM)Nickolai.Walk Wrote: [ -> ]We have one T58W that has a backwards display and am wondering if anyone has a fix for this. I've tried factory resetting the device as well as upgrading the firmware to 150.86.0.38

The strange part is the digitizer portion doesn't seem to be flipped so tapping the left side of the screen registers as the right side as if the display was correct.

[Image: XPLloW9.jpg]

I suggest submitting a support ticket to Yealink Helpdesk. Maybe they are able to help you with this.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
I have same issue today.
After the device worked properly for a few minutes, the screen turned upside down. Then when we went to our office to check the device, it was fixed again.

[Image: GWqLtDF.jpeg]
Reference URL's