Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink WH67 Control Buttons Not Working with Yeastar Linkus PC.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We suggested Yealink WH67 Wireless Headset to a customer who prefers Yeastar S-Series PBX. The customer liked the headset very much, they use it with applications such as Zoom and MS Teams without any problems. Our customer also uses Yeastar's Linkus Windows App. However, the control buttons of Yealink WH67 cannot be used with this application. The buttons don't respond. Unable to answer or end a phone call with control buttons.

Is there any way to solve this problem? What should Yealink or Yeastar do about it?
Please advice.
(09-18-2022 07:27 PM)nolto Wrote: [ -> ]We suggested Yealink WH67 Wireless Headset to a customer who prefers Yeastar S-Series PBX. The customer liked the headset very much, they use it with applications such as Zoom and MS Teams without any problems. Our customer also uses Yeastar's Linkus Windows App. However, the control buttons of Yealink WH67 cannot be used with this application. The buttons don't respond. Unable to answer or end a phone call with control buttons.

Is there any way to solve this problem? What should Yealink or Yeastar do about it?
Please advice.

Hi,

According to https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/compatible the version of the softphone must be 37.7.0.16 or later.
Please check.
(09-18-2022 11:01 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2022 07:27 PM)nolto Wrote: [ -> ]We suggested Yealink WH67 Wireless Headset to a customer who prefers Yeastar S-Series PBX. The customer liked the headset very much, they use it with applications such as Zoom and MS Teams without any problems. Our customer also uses Yeastar's Linkus Windows App. However, the control buttons of Yealink WH67 cannot be used with this application. The buttons don't respond. Unable to answer or end a phone call with control buttons.

Please advice.

Hi,

According to https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/compatible the version of the softphone must be 37.7.0.16 or later.
Please check.

Hello Frank,
This compatibility list only shows Yeastar Web Client,
Yeastar web client is only available for P-series PBX.
Our customer is using the S-series PBX and this series PBXs only support Linkus windows and android apps, there is no web client (webphone).
Thank you for your support.
(12-08-2022 09:37 PM)nolto Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2022 12:28 PM)MelissaBecker Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Frank:
This compatibility list only includes the Yeastar Web Client, which is only supported by P-series PBX.
The S-series PBX that our client uses only supports Linkus's Windows and Android apps; there is no online client available (webphone).
I appreciate your help. gartic phone

Thanks for repeating what I wrote

I have reported this user as the have done the same on 2 other Threads.
I think it might be a BOT or something.
(12-08-2022 10:26 PM)SP3C5 Wrote: [ -> ]I have reported this user as the have done the same on 2 other Threads.
I think it might be a BOT or something.

me too.
Please remove your previous post which has the this BOT's quote. There is a hidden link there.

And my question still active.
Thanks
Reference URL's