Yealink Forums

Full Version: Phone doesn't receive calls after router reboot! Is Registration Random the answer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My phone, after I reboot my broadband router, doesn't receive calls, the status appears as registered but it's only able to make calls not to receive them!

Is there any way to make sure that the phone becomes aware of its connectivity to the internet and updates the status accordingly?

I tried to use a STUN server (stun.counterpath.com) but with no success! I thin that the real problem here, is that the phone isn't aware that the Internet connection was lost.

Regards,
Rui
Hi Rui,
1. Could you upgrade to our latest firmware x.70.0.140 and check again?(Which phone are you using?)
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...4&flag=142
2. Please try to reset to factory default
3. Does any other brand phone have this problem?
(05-27-2013 11:28 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rui,
1. Could you upgrade to our latest firmware x.70.0.140 and check again?(Which phone are you using?)
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...4&flag=142
2. Please try to reset to factory default
3. Does any other brand phone have this problem?

Yes, I already upgrade the firmware... The problem was that I had the Blink softphone in my windows and maybe he uses the same ports! When I turned the Blink off, the hardphone worked fine after a few minutes.

However, compared with CSipSimple, it can't guess a drop Internet connection, maybe it's because I'm using a router (router A) as wifi repeater and it only lose wireless when I turn off the wireless gateway (router B) and doesn't lose the respective Ethernet connections! So, the smartphone lose connection to router A, but the hardphone don't, albeit both lose Internet connection, and maybe this is why the yealink hardphone needs the extra couple minutes to receive calls despite the unchanged registered status!

Best,
Regards
Hi Rui,
Could you let me know where are you from and where you buy the phone from?
Because i found you feedback many issues here, and we want to provide you better support, so i want to introduce our special technical support engineer for you to support you. Smile
Hi,

After checking the router NAT and PAT, and try to register my account from different devices at the same time, I concluded that the account that always missed the receiving calls, was due to the fact that the SIP provider in question only allows one device registration at time! Contrary to OnSIP, VoIP SAPO has this restriction...

The phone works well, and it maintains the register if I don't register with other device to the same account.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards,
Rui
Thanks Rui.
Reference URL's