Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58A - SIP Licence - no sound at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I recently purchused Yealink SIP-T58A SFB, and than converted it to SIP, update and conversion went great, smooth.
I managed to get it registerd and all that good stuf, but the problem is, when i try to call someone, or someone trys to call me, no ring sound, or any sound, when i pick up a call, i can not hear guy on the other side, or the other side cannot hear me, speakerphone is also no good, headset is detected but no sound, i cannot connect bluetooth audio device, (i can connect my iPhone via bluetooth and can access my contact from Yealink), when i try sound recorder (preinstalled app on the phone) gives me error when i press record button. No sound on keypress of anykind, or when i press anything on the touch screen.

So guys pleas help me out, is the phone broken, or is it some kind of demo version.

Phone specs are :

Firmware Version
Hardware Version

Thanks in advance for your help.
(07-10-2022 04:02 PM)nlale02 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I recently purchused Yealink SIP-T58A SFB, and than converted it to SIP, update and conversion went great, smooth.
I managed to get it registerd and all that good stuf, but the problem is, when i try to call someone, or someone trys to call me, no ring sound, or any sound, when i pick up a call, i can not hear guy on the other side, or the other side cannot hear me, speakerphone is also no good, headset is detected but no sound, i cannot connect bluetooth audio device, (i can connect my iPhone via bluetooth and can access my contact from Yealink), when i try sound recorder (preinstalled app on the phone) gives me error when i press record button. No sound on keypress of anykind, or when i press anything on the touch screen.

So guys pleas help me out, is the phone broken, or is it some kind of demo version.

Phone specs are :

Firmware Version
Hardware Version

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

I would recommend submitting a ticket directly to Yealink support.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
I agree with you, but what should i put, a software glitch, bug, hardware problem...
(07-10-2022 05:16 PM)nlale02 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you, but what should i put, a software glitch, bug, hardware problem...

Conversion issue, perhaps?
Yealink SIP-T58A SFB f/w converted to SIP f/w
Reference URL's