Yealink Forums

Full Version: ACTION URI error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What causes this and how do I prevent it?
{"ret":"failed","data":false,"error":{"webStatus":"lock","lockTime":"6"}}

I can successfully dial out using:
http://10.0.2.25/servlet?key=number=9175...entral.com
this also works: most times
http://admin:admn314301049pwd@10.0.2.22/...entral.com

WHICH of the above lines of code should I use?

But after one or two successful 'dials' I get an error and no dial takes place. I am then locked out?

{"ret":"failed","data":false,"error":{"webStatus":"lock","lockTime":"20"}}

I appreciate any insight...
I'm getting there little by little.... and then I'll go away =)
Based on the error it seems that the device is being locked out due to using an incorrect user/password to send the command.
(06-11-2022 01:29 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the error it seems that the device is being locked out due to using an incorrect user/password to send the command.

(06-11-2022 01:27 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]You keep on referring to your "under the hood" thingy... But no one can have any clue what that is and (even if they'd know) how it works.

That being said, from the error it seems that the device is being locked out due to using an incorrect user/password to send the command.

Sorry, =), the thingy 'under the hood' is keyboard maestro which is a mac app, that in this case is simply sending a URL command.

When using Keyboard Maestro (KM) to send the command I use:
http://admin:admn314303049pwd@10.0.2.25/...entral.com
it consistently works to dial out 2-3 times and then errors.
So I am consistently sending the same/correct username and password every time, but it fails consistently after a few times....
Locks me out, and then after the lockout time it works for 2-3 times and then errors again.
any thoughts?
I REALLY appreciate your help...
Troy
(06-11-2022 01:40 AM)troy44 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, =), the thingy 'under the hood' is keyboard maestro which is a mac app, that in this case is simply sending a URL command.

When using Keyboard Maestro (KM) to send the command I use:
http://admin:admn314303049pwd@10.0.2.25/...entral.com
it consistently works to dial out 2-3 times and then errors.
So I am consistently sending the same/correct username and password every time, but it fails consistently after a few times....
Locks me out, and then after the lockout time it works for 2-3 times and then errors again.
any thoughts?
I REALLY appreciate your help...
Troy

My thought would be (without a Mac or any clue in Keyboard Maestro) that when it sends the commend it sends another one (like a screenshot one or something similar) and that one doesn't have the credentials with it.
My thought would be (without a Mac or any clue in Keyboard Maestro) that when it sends the commend it sends another one (like a screenshot one or something similar) and that one doesn't have the credentials with it.
[/quote]

I hear ya, but I know that for sure, each and every time it is sending out the same 'string', there must be something that is not set correctly in the phone..
I'm bummed,
I use this method with our current grandstream phone system and it works flawlessly, 100% successful, calling, hanging up, muting, all with URL strings.
- Now yealink is a different 'format' of URL, but there is no reason why this should not work 100% consistently.
And unfortunately, Yealink support ticket method has proved useless.
They sent a 'rubber stamp' response with 2 links
1 that didn't work and the other that had nothing to do with the subject...
erg... very frustrating...
thank you so much for you kindness and investment of time,,,
If you think of anything please do let me know...
Troy
My next step would be to capture the network traffic on the computer (like Wireshark) and on the phone (has a packet capture options, or through syslog) while reprocuing it getting locked out.

Then check those logs what else was tried (while the successful calls happened.)
(06-11-2022 02:02 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]My next step would be to capture the network traffic on the computer (like Wireshark) and on the phone (has a packet capture options, or through syslog) while reprocuing it getting locked out.

Then check those logs what else was tried (while the successful calls happened.)

woof, erg, above my pay grade man..... I'm bummed...
But I will totally look into your suggestions,,, expert stuff man, thanx YOU
---
Hey, would you by chance know the way to simply get the 'status' of the phone?
I don't see a command for 'status' anywhere.
thanx
(06-11-2022 02:08 AM)troy44 Wrote: [ -> ]woof, erg, above my pay grade man..... I'm bummed...
But I will totally look into your suggestions,,, expert stuff man, thanx YOU
---

Not so "experty"...

You can try to follow this (6 simple steps) guide https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/kn...8b843eb445 to capture and export the logs while you're reproducing the issue (trying 3-4 times to call and then getting locked out.)

If you get those logs, you may try attaching it here (or uploading on a file sharing service and sharing the link.)
Hello, just commenting to say I am running into the same trouble with the T54W and determined to figure it out! I also have "Action URI Allow IP List" set to "any" and can typically run it a couple times before getting the error.

Firmware Version: 96.85.107.5
Hardware Version: 96.1.2.0.2.1.2

I've reproduced this behavior on two phones on two different LANs, both provisioned with config files from the same provider. Next step is to turn up the logging level as described in the Yealink article "How to Get Correct Diagnostic Files from Yealink Phones", reproduce the problem, and look for clues in the logs.

I'm also on a Mac and want to get a handle on this behavior before integrating dialing capabilities into an Alfred workflow. I'm curious to find out if our systems have some application in common that's doing some pre-fetching with a URL on the clipboard or something.

I'll follow up in the next few days with any clues or breakthroughs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's