Yealink Forums

Full Version: Headset auto answer waiting call T43U and WH62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a problem with the WH62 Headsets auto answering the 2nd call when they hang up the 1st call on the T43U

If you hang up any call with the headset it just automatically throws you into any waiting call. I have tried this with my T41S and it has no problems, only on the T43U's

I have tried latest firmware on both devices and gone through the settings on both.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Anyone have a work around this yet as our customers are still complaining about the issue. I don't know if I explained it well enough but the headsets are putting people into calls they DONT want to answer. these no options or anything that seems to get around this bug.

Is there somewhere I can report this directly to Yealink as this is an issue that needs to be solved.

If we can find a solution we are going to have to start using a different brand.
(06-16-2022 07:59 AM)TravisD Wrote: [ -> ]Is there somewhere I can report this directly to Yealink as this is an issue that needs to be solved.

Hi,

Best it to submit a support ticket @ Yealink.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
This is the reply from Arthur - Yealink Headset Engineer.

"Our headset's working principle, is when in a call, and the second call comes in, one click the call control button will hang up the current call and answer the new call.

If you want to hang up the current call only, please do it from the IP Phone."

Its weird then it never happens on my T41s that I use as my desk phone.
Also who would ever want this feature.. my customers surly don't and its caused nothing but dramas since day one.
Reference URL's