Yealink Forums

Full Version: XML TextMenu Object Problem on T54W FW 96.86.0.45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I use XML-Textmenu to read and display status information of my PBX and offer possibilities to change these workplace settings via Menuitems. The MenuItems contains options to change settings using both URI and Dial MenuItem-parameters to have best user experience. If I choose to Dial every works as expected and menu is closed after dialing but if I choose SoftKey:Select to activate URI action (which also dials the same number as Dial does using a custom dial-URL on my FreePBX) the menu is not closed and stays open afterwards. Because settings have changed meantime the content of menuitems shows now wrong (old) information. Question is how can I close the screen also on SoftKey:Select as SoftKey:Dial does or other option I see, how can I refresh TextMenu items after activation of SoftKey:Select?
I have already tried to set TextMenu option like refresh/url etc. but doesn't found a working setup. The best way would be to add a AfterAction-parameter to SoftKey items with at least exit/close/refresh option which describes the screen behaviour after activating the SoftKey.
Any help or pointer to fixes are welcome. Sample XML-files and data could be provided on request.
Thanks in advance, Siegfried Roemer
We are finding a similar issue using the YealinkIPPhoneInputScreen XML node on the 96.86.0.106.
We have a SoftKey:Submit that is pressed and phone receives an YealinkIPPhoneExecute that dials a number, however when the phone hangs up the input screen is still visible.
The soft buttons really need a way to say what happens to the screen after they are pushed.
A possible solution is the new
Code:
destroyOnExit="yes"
root flag for some menus.
It is only shown in the newer XML developer guide (> 2020) and will close the menu before processing the action.
(05-31-2022 01:57 PM)sbhsjr Wrote: [ -> ]A possible solution is the new
Code:
destroyOnExit="yes"
root flag for some menus.
It is only shown in the newer XML developer guide (> 2020) and will close the menu before processing the action.

Thanks for that pointer to those new option. It is a workaround but better solution than destroying and recreating screen every time externally by pushing a new xml would be to have also an option on deskphone site to refresh content actively by calling a url like for instance
Code:
refreshOnExit="URL"
Reference URL's