Yealink Forums

Full Version: Screen Saver Stops Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have loaded multiple .jpegs as screen savers on a T54W. The screen saver is enabled after 15 seconds and begins to display the .jpegs 1 at a time. After several minutes the screen goes to black and then will only display the clock. I have attempted to change the timers but that did not resolve the issue. Any thoughts or tips appreciated.

screensaver.display_clock.enable = 1
screensaver.mode = 1
screensaver.wait_time = 15
screensaver.xml_browser.url =
screensaver.picture_change_interval=3
(02-12-2022 05:57 AM)awilson@intermaxteam.com Wrote: [ -> ]I have loaded multiple .jpegs as screen savers on a T54W. The screen saver is enabled after 15 seconds and begins to display the .jpegs 1 at a time. After several minutes the screen goes to black and then will only display the clock. I have attempted to change the timers but that did not resolve the issue. Any thoughts or tips appreciated.

screensaver.mode = 1

Hi,

Try to adjust the "Idle TimeOut (minutes)" timers.
(02-12-2022 11:03 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2022 05:57 AM)awilson@intermaxteam.com Wrote: [ -> ]I have loaded multiple .jpegs as screen savers on a T54W. The screen saver is enabled after 15 seconds and begins to display the .jpegs 1 at a time. After several minutes the screen goes to black and then will only display the clock. I have attempted to change the timers but that did not resolve the issue. Any thoughts or tips appreciated.

screensaver.mode = 1

Hi,

Try to adjust the "Idle TimeOut (minutes)" timers.

That was it, thank you.

features.power_saving.user_input_ext.idle_timeout = 5
(02-13-2022 03:20 AM)awilson@intermaxteam.com Wrote: [ -> ]That was it, thank you.

features.power_saving.user_input_ext.idle_timeout = 5

Glad to hear! Thanks for the feedback.
Reference URL's