Yealink Forums

Full Version: W60B base firmware downgrade RingCentral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a working W60B base with a W56H handset on RingCentral. I upgraded the firmware on the base to 77.83.0.85. After doing so, i realized that the the latest supported firmware is 77.83.25.2. I cannot find this firmware listed anywhere on Yealink's website, or anywhere for that matter. How can i get a copy of this firmware so that i can re-flash? TIA
(01-13-2022 10:10 AM)brewginger Wrote: [ -> ]I had a working W60B base with a W56H handset on RingCentral. I upgraded the firmware on the base to 77.83.0.85. After doing so, i realized that the the latest supported firmware is 77.83.25.2. I cannot find this firmware listed anywhere on Yealink's website, or anywhere for that matter. How can i get a copy of this firmware so that i can re-flash? TIA

Hi,

I think you have to contact RingCentral, because this is a customized firmware which is only distributed and/or used by RingCentral.
(01-15-2022 04:21 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2022 10:10 AM)brewginger Wrote: [ -> ]I had a working W60B base with a W56H handset on RingCentral. I upgraded the firmware on the base to 77.83.0.85. After doing so, i realized that the the latest supported firmware is 77.83.25.2. I cannot find this firmware listed anywhere on Yealink's website, or anywhere for that matter. How can i get a copy of this firmware so that i can re-flash? TIA

Hi,

I think you have to contact RingCentral, because this is a customized firmware which is only distributed and/or used by RingCentral.

Thank you! I will give that a shot.
Reference URL's