Yealink Forums

Full Version: Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We have a custom template setup to provision phones that has code to set the wallpaper on the T54W. Is there code to set the wallpaper on EXP50s as well?

##Logo
phone_setting.lcd_logo.mode = 2
lcd_logo.url = ftp://{{ftp_username }}:{{ ftp_password }}@{{ ftp_host }}/{{ logo }}

phone_setting.backgrounds = pic.png
wallpaper_upload.url = ftp://{{ftp_username }}:{{ ftp_password }}@{{ ftp_host }}/{{ logo }}

Thanks!
I think it'd you upload it with the same wallpaper_upload.url, and then set it using (where myExpLogo.jpg is the file name you have):
Code:
expansion_module.backgrounds = myExpLogo.jpg
(01-10-2022 11:14 PM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]I think it'd you upload it with the same wallpaper_upload.url, and then set it using (where myExpLogo.jpg is the file name you have):
Code:
expansion_module.backgrounds = myExpLogo.jpg

Thanks Yisroel! That's exactly what I needed. Works like a charm. Big Grin
(01-11-2022 01:12 AM)jleyco Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Yisroel! That's exactly what I needed. Works like a charm. Big Grin

Glad to hear.

In general, to find any parameter it's quite easy to log in to a phone, export the config, change the setting manually, export the config, and compare to see what has changed.
Reference URL's