Yealink Forums

Full Version: Screen Shot capture via YMCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We have a number of SIP-T54W phones deployed where I can log into YMCS and request a screen capture and it displays nicely in the browser. I deployed a bunch of new SIP-T54W phones today and instead of seeing the screen shot, it just displays a message saying "Waiting for Authorization". Can somebody tell me which parameter I am missing so that I can pull screen captures of our phones in YMCS without local user intervention?

Thanks,
Ricardo
(01-07-2022 04:56 AM)ricvil Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

We have a number of SIP-T54W phones deployed where I can log into YMCS and request a screen capture and it displays nicely in the browser. I deployed a bunch of new SIP-T54W phones today and instead of seeing the screen shot, it just displays a message saying "Waiting for Authorization". Can somebody tell me which parameter I am missing so that I can pull screen captures of our phones in YMCS without local user intervention?

Thanks,
Ricardo

Don't Prompt to Allow Remote Control the First Time
Code:
features.show_action_uri_option = 0
Allow Action_URI from any IP address
Code:
features.action_uri_limit_ip = any
I went ahead and added those two parameters in our provisioning server, rebooted the phone, then went into YMCS and exported the configuration file. I can confirm those two parameters were indeed set on the phone now as they clearly show in the exported config file:

features.show_action_uri_option = 0
features.action_uri_limit_ip = any

But when I click on Screen Capture in YMCS , I still see the "Waiting for Authorization" message with a countdown timer.

Anything else I can do to resolve this?
It turns out this was the parameter that was missing:

static.remote_control.1.allow = 1

I figured it out by comparing the exported config files before and after manually allowing the remote screen shot via YMCS (accepting the prompt on the phone LCD screen). After you click on allow, the above parameter gets inserted into the config file.

I did not need to add any of the other parameters previously mentioned.

Ricardo
Reference URL's