Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58 - Big Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
Now is the time of the holidays in Russia!

I decided to update my Yealink T58V
Apparently, I chose the wrong firmware. Now he asks to enter some kind of license!

And I just need a job with Asterisk.

I tried to update with the help of USB, TFTP.
Added .bin and .rfs files to the firmware.

Tried using all the .rom firmwares that I found on the internet on all sites.

The download does not complete.
In tftp mode, the system writes that the file is BIG!

Please, I beg you, help! Work will begin soon. The management will fire me !!!!!
(01-05-2022 06:14 AM)emazai Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Now is the time of the holidays in Russia!

I decided to update my Yealink T58V
Apparently, I chose the wrong firmware. Now he asks to enter some kind of license!

And I just need a job with Asterisk.

I tried to update with the help of USB, TFTP.
Added .bin and .rfs files to the firmware.

Tried using all the .rom firmwares that I found on the internet on all sites.

The download does not complete.
In tftp mode, the system writes that the file is BIG!

Please, I beg you, help! Work will begin soon. The management will fire me !!!!!

Which TFTP Server are you using?

I've had success in the past in such cases with WinAgents TFTP Server. It's a bit more complicated to set up, but has worked for me more than once when I had this issue (File is too big for the rom file.)
Hey!
Thank you for responding!

Used by: Tftpd
I'll try your option!

In general, those who find themselves in a similar situation write that the return to SIP is only through Yealink technical support.

Created a request!
Hope they help!
(01-07-2022 04:30 AM)emazai Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!
Thank you for responding!

Used by: Tftpd
I'll try your option!

In general, those who find themselves in a similar situation write that the return to SIP is only through Yealink technical support.

Created a request!
Hope they help!

You have to Register with Yealink and apply for a sip license file to convert your Teams phone back to SIP only. they give it to you immediately. After you get the SIP license file, you add it to licenses. Then attempt the Firmware upgrade. It will work after that.
Reference URL's