Yealink Forums

Full Version: Block 911
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a phone in a medical facility where I need to block calls to 911. It's at a manned desk but they will create a distraction for the staff and jump on the phone.
The patients think it's hilarious.

New T33G. firmware is 124.85.0.40.

The phone is always locked but if you dial 911, even when locked, "Send" appears and the phone will complete the call.

I've set phone_setting.emergency.number = 123, and 123 will now send, but 911 also still works.

How can I stop 911 from bringing up the send button when locked?

PS: I've set another extensions number in Features->Phone Lock->Emergency and that number can now also be dialed from the lock screen, along with 911.
(11-20-2021 04:57 AM)dcfindlay Wrote: [ -> ]I have a phone in a medical facility where I need to block calls to 911. It's at a manned desk but they will create a distraction for the staff and jump on the phone.
The patients think it's hilarious.

New T33G. firmware is 124.85.0.40.

The phone is always locked but if you dial 911, even when locked, "Send" appears and the phone will complete the call.

I've set phone_setting.emergency.number = 123, and 123 will now send, but 911 also still works.

How can I stop 911 from bringing up the send button when locked?

PS: I've set another extensions number in Features->Phone Lock->Emergency and that number can now also be dialed from the lock screen, along with 911.

Hi,

Please try this parameter to disable the Emergency dialplan feature
dialplan.emergency.enable = 0
Reference URL's