Yealink Forums

Full Version: Unknown Icon in T46S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my T46S shows a new icon near the line key and in the middle of the first line in the display. It is a white circle with a question mark in it with a green arrow to the right, see picture:
[Image: Yealink-Icon.jpg]
I cannot find this icon anywhere in the documentation.
Could anyone explain the meaning of this icon?
Thanks for help!
Best wishes Conny
Came looking for an answer to this question. Did you ever find out?

(10-26-2021 08:47 PM)kadinter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my T46S shows a new icon near the line key and in the middle of the first line in the display. It is a white circle with a question mark in it with a green arrow to the right, see picture:
[Image: Yealink-Icon.jpg]
I cannot find this icon anywhere in the documentation.
Could anyone explain the meaning of this icon?
Thanks for help!
Best wishes Conny
No - I never did get an answer. Maybe even Yealink doesn't know it ;-(

(03-25-2023 03:29 AM)jfigueroablc Wrote: [ -> ]Came looking for an answer to this question. Did you ever find out?
Same issue, Can't find anything in the icon section of the user guide.
[attachment=6609]

(04-08-2023 01:22 AM)kadinter Wrote: [ -> ]No - I never did get an answer. Maybe even Yealink doesn't know it ;-(

(03-25-2023 03:29 AM)jfigueroablc Wrote: [ -> ]Came looking for an answer to this question. Did you ever find out?

I found it Smile the icon is Anonymous Call enabled.

On the phone Go to Menu > Features > Anonymous Call and disable that feature. The strange icon should go away and you should now be able to make calls.

In the GUI Go to Account > Basic > Disable fields re: Anonymous
Reference URL's