Yealink Forums

Full Version: Registration Failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a W52PW56P base station with 5 W56H handsets. I just came into this role and from what I've been told there have been constant problems with the system. On Monday one of the phones went down, then all of them. It's been a constant battle trying to get this system working. Currently all of them are down and I can't get any back up. I've gotten new SIP info from Vonage, made sure SIP ALG is disabled on our Router, made sure the appropriate ports are forwarded. I've reset the base station to factory settings. I could use another perspective incase I'm overlooking something.
(10-20-2021 10:57 PM)htg.supply Wrote: [ -> ]We have a W52PW56P base station with 5 W56H handsets. I just came into this role and from what I've been told there have been constant problems with the system. On Monday one of the phones went down, then all of them. It's been a constant battle trying to get this system working. Currently all of them are down and I can't get any back up. I've gotten new SIP info from Vonage, made sure SIP ALG is disabled on our Router, made sure the appropriate ports are forwarded. I've reset the base station to factory settings. I could use another perspective incase I'm overlooking something.

Hi,

Please check the stability of your network and the status of your power supply (adapter or PoE).
(10-21-2021 02:24 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2021 10:57 PM)htg.supply Wrote: [ -> ]We have a W52PW56P base station with 5 W56H handsets. I just came into this role and from what I've been told there have been constant problems with the system. On Monday one of the phones went down, then all of them. It's been a constant battle trying to get this system working. Currently all of them are down and I can't get any back up. I've gotten new SIP info from Vonage, made sure SIP ALG is disabled on our Router, made sure the appropriate ports are forwarded. I've reset the base station to factory settings. I could use another perspective incase I'm overlooking something.

Hi,

Please check the stability of your network and the status of your power supply (adapter or PoE).

Network is stable, no issues except for the SIP. Power is stable, but did change out power adapter with known good one just to make sure.
I had the same problem, thanks for the solution Smile
(10-21-2021 04:55 PM)vostok1coffee Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem, thanks for the solution Smile

Glad this worked for you!
Reference URL's