Yealink Forums

Full Version: Off-hook Auto-Dial (Hotline) missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need an Off-Hook auto-dial feature so that when I press the off-hook button it auto dials a particular number.

It looks like it was discussed in an earlier thread and said it would come out in 2018 but there is still no Hotline feature on these phones. Its present on other IP fixed phones in the Yealink range.

There is even a note about it on the 77.83 firmware but no option. I've even gone as far as entering it in the CFG file and upgrading the firmware to 85 with no change.
features.hotline_number = xxxx
features.hotline_delay = 0

I set up a dial-now plan with X and that makes pressing any number auto-dial but I need it specifically on the off-hook button.

See attached screenshot.

Ps. Works fine on Grandstream devices but I would really like to move over to Yealink.
(10-14-2021 01:04 PM)Methodz86 Wrote: [ -> ]I need an Off-Hook auto-dial feature so that when I press the off-hook button it auto dials a particular number.

It looks like it was discussed in an earlier thread and said it would come out in 2018 but there is still no Hotline feature on these phones. Its present on other IP fixed phones in the Yealink range.

There is even a note about it on the 77.83 firmware but no option. I've even gone as far as entering it in the CFG file and upgrading the firmware to 85 with no change.
features.hotline_number = xxxx
features.hotline_delay = 0

I set up a dial-now plan with X and that makes pressing any number auto-dial but I need it specifically on the off-hook button.

See attached screenshot.

Ps. Works fine on Grandstream devices but I would really like to move over to Yealink.

Hi,

Please try next parameters to configure the Off Hook Hot Line dialing:
account.X.auto_dial_enable = 1
account.X.auto_dial_num = <phonenumber>
[/quote]

Hi,

[/quote]

Tried this and it only redirects dialed numbers to the above.
Ie. If I dial 123 and press the ring button it will dial whatever number is in the <phonenumber> field.

It doesn't do anything when just pressing the speaker button or off-hook button.

Same problem as http://forum.yealink.com/forum/printthre...?tid=40882
(10-15-2021 07:17 AM)Methodz86 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hi,

Tried this and it only redirects dialed numbers to the above.
Ie. If I dial 123 and press the ring button it will dial whatever number is in the <phonenumber> field.

It doesn't do anything when just pressing the speaker button or off-hook button.

Same problem as http://forum.yealink.com/forum/printthre...?tid=40882

Sorry. I can't help you any further.
Maybe other forum members can help.
Reference URL's